A growing series of articles and notes from the wanderings of a radical in the vertical world.
DISCLAIMER: Rope Guerrilla makes no warranties, expressed or implied, that the information contained or found here is accurate or reliable. Neither Rope Guerrilla, nor any contributor, is responsible for any actions that were created or implemented as a result of reading this site, associated links or downloads. READ: You are on your own.
- Vertical Tools of Protest
- Climbing Shell’s Polar Pioneer Oil Rig
- Rules and Rote – Mold, cigarettes, and dropped gear | contributed by Dan Rudie
knots & hitches
- Knotty word basics
- Klemheist hitch
- Prusik hitch
- Stopper knots
- Water knot
- Is a water knot as strong as standard bar tacks?
- What’s the difference between a knot and a hitch?